WHAT IS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE REQUIRE AND COLLECT
FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG OR WEBSITE?
When ordering or registering from our website, as appropriate, the user may be asked to enter
your e-mail address or other details to help you better with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect information from our visitors when they subscribe to a newsletter or enter
information on our website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use the personal information we have collected from you when you register, make
any purchase of the service or product from our website, sign up for our newsletter, or
respond to any survey or marketing communication, surf any of the website pages, or use
certain other site features in the following ways:
• To send regular e-mails regarding your order or products and services updates when
you purchase or look for any services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence like live chat, email, or phone inquiries
as per the client’s requirement.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
• We do not intend to use the details vulnerability scanning and scanning to PCI
• We only provide articles and basic information.
• We never demand credit card numbers.
• We use regular Malware Scanning programs as well.
Your personal detail is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible to a limited
number of people with special authority rights to such systems and must keep the information
confidential. In addition, all sensitive pieces of information like credit information you supply
are encrypted via Secure Socket Layer-SSL technology.
We ensure you that we implement a variety of security measures when a user enters or
submits, or accesses any of their information to maintain the safety of any personal
All transactions for any purchase are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored
or processed on our servers.
DO WE USE ‘‘COOKIES?
Yes. Cookies are known as small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your
computer hard drive through your Web browser. If you permit that, enable the website’s or
service provider’s systems to recognize the user’s browser and capture certain information.
shopping cart and your surfing list. They are also helpful to us in understanding your
preferences and selections based on previous or current site surfing, enabling us to provide
aggregate data about site traffic and interaction to offer our customers better site experiences
and tools in the future.
We do not sell and trade or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to
outside parties unless we provide users with an advance notice intending legal permission to
do so. This does not include any website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in
operating our website, conducting our business sectors, or serving our users, so long as those
parties agree to keep this information very confidential. We may also release some
information when its release is felt appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site
policies as well, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, it may provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for
marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS OR PRODUCTS
We do not include or any of the offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s Advertising Principles can sum up Google’s advertising requirements. They are put
in place to intent and provide a positive experience for our users.
WE USE THE GOOGLE ADSENSE ADVERTISING TOOL ON OUR WEBSITE
Users may opt out of the DART cookie by visiting the Google Ad and Content Network
TO FAIR WITH INFORMATION PRACTICES, WE TAKE THE FOLLOWING
RESPONSIVE ACTION IF A DATA BREACH OCCUR:
• We notify our customers via email within seven business days
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO:
• Send information or respond to inquiries and other requests or questions as per the
TO BE FOLLOWING CANSPAM, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Not use false or any misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as advertisement content in some reasonable manner.
• Please include the address of our business and website headquarters.
• Monitor any third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
• Honour opt-out or unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow customers to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
IF YOU WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING FUTURE EMAILS, YOU CAN
EMAIL US AT-
• Follow the given instructions at the bottom of each email.
• And we will remove you from all our correspondence.